[AT] O.T. - Cell phone?

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Oct 10 16:22:22 PDT 2013

My employer (large) negotiates a big discount for their employees' personal plan when they negotiate the corporate plan.  I get 20% off the bottom of the bill at two different carriers.

So don't forget to check with your Indiana state pension system or retiree's group.  Maybe they have group plans with a nice discount too.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone