[AT] taking the day off

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Sun Oct 6 05:49:35 PDT 2013

On 10/6/2013 6:45 AM, jtchall at nc.rr.com wrote:
> Dad’s had a lot of health problems lately.......
>
> If you are interested in Corbitt try this:
>
> http://www.corbitttrucks.com/index.html
>

> To finish on a tractor note, I found this website from the Corbitt site, looks like I may have to plan a road trip this fall/winter:
>
> http://www.keystonetractorworks.com/contact-us/
>
> It s a couple hours north of here......

John,

Thanks for your sharing and the links. Particularly liked the story
about Keith Jones (About Us) at the second link.  Reminded me of Thomas
Edison's comment about opportunity being missed by most because it is
dressed in overalls.  Best of luck with your dad - sounds like he raised
a fine son that has long worn them.

Chuck Bealke