[AT] Flat Belt Implements 101

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Thu Oct 3 19:00:50 PDT 2013

And if you look in the Case CC parts catalog (and I assume other Case
models) they offered several different size pulleys for the tractor as
well.  We put a "hammermill" pulley on the Case C we just restored.  It
was 1" bigger than the original one.   It did let us run a threshing
machine at about 7/8 throttle, which still had plenty of power.

I was thinking that most of the stuff we have run with a laced belt was
fairly low power, but we ran a threshing machine for 6 loads this summer
with a laced belt on that C.

Jim