[AT] In the market for a rural place

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Wed Oct 30 03:24:10 PDT 2013

Thanks very much, gentlemen.  I've had some electronic searches set up via a
realtor for a couple of years now, just to get familiar with what's out
there, and got pretty serious about it last spring.

In August we let an auction get away from us that I still have some regrets
over...the house and barn weren't much but if there's a nicer parcel of
rolling USDA-prime farmland, pasture, and hardwood woods in southwest Ohio,
I don't know where it would be.

Gene, I'd be honored to be your close neighbor and would love to get some
plowing time in with the Super M.  As it turns out I might at least come a
good ways in your direction--there's a place west of Urbana that we just
decided to go take a third look at.  First look resulted in "Wow, this could
be it."  Second look resulted in "But there are some practical issues that
we're not entirely sure we're up for, so probably best to keep looking."
But that decision isn't setting too well...so time to go back and make sure.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net