[AT] In the market for a rural place

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Oct 29 13:06:55 PDT 2013

    Dean;

    Wish you luck on your search. You may consider western Ohio for some
desirable land. Prices very reasonable, taxes are reasonable and lots of
friendly and helpful folks.

    Suggest you try auctionzip.com in the 43318 or 43311 zip code areas.
Have been some auctions listed with small properties that may interest you.
Could even let you bring the Super M to do some plowing. Would like having
you for a close neighbor.

                            Gene