[AT] OT - pressure washers

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Thu Oct 17 08:27:41 PDT 2013

I was wondering who would make this statement.  It is exactly what my
washer inventor/manufacturer told me 20 years ago.  I then had him build
me a hot water, fuel oil fired, 110V pressure washer.  3 gals per minute
of 2200 psi hot water to wash my spray plane and equipment with.  The
110V is the reason for the 2200 psi instead of probably 3500, but it was
what I needed at the time.  I have never upped it to 240V, although I
could.  Don't need to.  Thing works great!  Volume of water is key.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA