[AT] OT - pressure washers

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 05:13:31 PDT 2013

Here's my general observation on power equipment:  you need 8HP minimum.  I
have found this rule of thumb applies well to chipper/shredders, leaf
blowers, log splitters, snowblowers, etc.  I believe it applies to pressure
washers too.  We have a 9HP Honda-powered pressure washer at work that I am
free to bring home any time I want, and I have a fair amount of experience
with it (for example, I once spent a whole day pressure-washing my 960
square-foot deck).  I would not want much less.

SO