[AT] OT - pressure washers

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Oct 16 18:41:21 PDT 2013

I've got a Craftsman gas model that’s about 20 years old. I think it is
around 2500-3000 PSI. I've noticed 2 things about pressure washers in recent
years. First they are a whole lot cheaper. Second, they have gotten more
user friendly in regards to various attachments. Personally, I'd buy the
strongest one I could afford. Then learn how to use it without causing
damage.  These things can cause a lot of damage to wood, paint, decals,
wiring harnesses and force water past grease seals. When you are working
near delicate items, I just back away and adjust my tip to spray a wide fan
and instead of a jet stream. Also, if you are blasting away a lot of
dirt/grease or are injecting cleaners, consider wearing a face-shield.

John Hall