[AT] Antique Tractor & Hit & Miss Engines Sale

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Oct 16 14:21:58 PDT 2013

I also really miss Cecil.  Never met him in person but through his
dedication to the list it was obvious I would have liked him a lot.  I
understand not turning the list into a glorified classified but given
the general lack of antique tractor content of late I did not mind the
original post one bit.  If I minded I have a delete key.

David
NW NC