[AT] Antique Tractor & Hit & Miss Engines Sale

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Wed Oct 16 07:15:56 PDT 2013

Will,
You probably are remembering the Beilers Auction. Yes, it has been a long
time.   Last time I was there (1990's), Cecil Monson was having a ball;
bought a truckload of equipment, etc.  Weather was decent; I was told that
some years it was mud, some years snow.  A couple months before then I
bought a G with endloader approx twenty miles from Beilers, sold the G at
Beilers auction, and still have the endloader. It was windy,  my G was five
tractors downwind of a Rumely.  The Rumely was started several times during
the day, my G was well speckled with oil before the auction ended. Nearby
was a huge collection (20'x40'x100') of old farm implements, etc. that did
not sell or were never picked up.  Couple years later Beilers closed.
Herb