[AT] Antique Tractor & Hit & Miss Engines Sale

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Tue Oct 15 18:20:04 PDT 2013

Hi Raquel.
	Please STOP this sort of post. ATIS is NOT the place for it, nor is it the place for you. I don't know who "Big John" was, nor do I care that he turned room temperature. If you need to advertise an auction please find some place else!
	THANKS, Dave (Just a collector)
PS, "Not just a collector"? What the hell does that mean?