[AT] Antique Tractor & Hit & Miss Engines Sale

Raquel Elle Bell raquel at wsmauctioneers.com
Tue Oct 15 18:59:23 PDT 2013

How do remove myself from this list?

-----Original Message-----
From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of David Rotigel
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 6:20 PM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: Re: [AT] Antique Tractor & Hit & Miss Engines Sale

Hi Raquel.
	Please STOP this sort of post. ATIS is NOT the place for it, nor is
it the place for you. I don't know who "Big John" was, nor do I care that he
turned room temperature. If you need to advertise an auction please find
some place else!
	THANKS, Dave (Just a collector)
PS, "Not just a collector"? What the hell does that mean?

On Oct 15, 2013, at 5:08 PM, Raquel Elle Bell <raquel at wsmauctioneers.com>
wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> My name is Raquel and I wanted to let everyone know about an auction
> coming up. The items in the auction belonged to the father of my boss "Big
John"