[AT] PTO compressors

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 14 15:51:25 PDT 2013

That seems strange to me.  Not doubting it at all but
in this little county of 90,000 where I live I promise you
I could rent half a dozen of them or more tomorrow before
9 am.  If I ventured out into 3 other adjoining counties I could
rent many more than that.  I know one rental company
that we do a lot of business with about 5 miles from here
that probably has 20 or more on his lot at any given time ranging
from 165 cfm to 1100 cfm.  The only time he is short on them is
if one of about 3 industrial plants around here is having a big
maintenance outage.  Then they kind of get in short supply but there
is always one or two available.  In addition to that privately held
rental outfit there is another private one in the other end of the county
and 3 national/regional outfits within 50 miles.   We've got the locals
and then Sunbelt and NEFF and NES and on down the road about 100 miles
is Hertz.   Neff and NES have several yards spread around this area.
A lot of Home Depot stores in NC have Sunbelt rental stores inside of the
Home Depot.

Charlie