[AT] PTO compressors

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Oct 13 17:13:40 PDT 2013

This is what I mean.  It's the first one I found on a web search.

http://equipment.wistar.com/item/used-equipment/uipment-towarble-and-transportable-air-compressors/6a11798?

It's 4 times the compressor of the biggest one of those pto units and has
it's own diesel power.

The big rental companies like SunBelt, Hertz, and others buy units new at
fleet discounts, rent them about 3 years or however
long it takes to right them off their books then sell them fairly cheap.
They are generally well maintained.

Charlie