[AT] PTO compressors

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Oct 12 22:50:26 PDT 2013

About 8 years ago I was at a farm/estate sale and there was a PTO
compressor on a frame that fastened to the 3pt hitch of the tractor.
this compressor ran an assortment of air arborist tools.  Most of the
tools were pruners.  I believe there was an air powered chainsaw.  The
compressor brought over $700, so I did not come home with it.

Cecil in OKla