[AT] Antique Tractor - Farm Implements & Historic Machinery Auction

Raquel Elle Bell raquel at wsmauctioneers.com
Thu Oct 10 18:39:25 PDT 2013

Hello,

I found your organization while researching antique tractors online. I
thought I would reach out and notify your group of our upcoming Antique
Tractor Auction and Historically Significant Machinery. The first item
closes October 23rd  at 9:00 am and is currently open for registration and
bidding. I have listed a link to our website and printable flyer below.

A few featured items:

1956 Sheppard Diesel SD4TC Tractor

Eimco Power Horse Tractor

Ruston & Hornshy 17hp Diesel Mark CR

Oliver HG Cletrac Wid Trac Crawler Tractor

Allis Chalmers G

John Deere 1 1/2hp Hit & Miss Engine

Waterloo Boy 4hp Hit & Miss Engine

You can view the entire catalog at our website.

http://www.wsmauctioneers.com

You can access a printable auction poster here.

http://www.wsmauctioneers.com/Blog-Detail.aspx?Historically-Significant-Mach
inery

Thank you,

We hope you can participate in the auction.