[AT] O.T. - Cell phone?

bellville1 at gmail.com bellville1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 16:05:44 PDT 2013

Guys I hear what you are saying about cell phones. I couple months ago I
dropped ATT. Now I have straight talk. I love it. $45.00 a month and you can
call as much as you want as well as go online.

Irma Brown
Western KY
2 Chronicles 7:14
King James Version (KJV)
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and
pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear
from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.