[AT] O.T. - Cell phone?

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 13:23:34 PDT 2013

Herb,

Tracfone works great for us.  The phones are sometimes free, or at least
inexpensive.  We have had ours for a number of years but if memory serves
they were under $20.00.  No contract.  Buy time and minutes as needed.  We
actually have four of them in service and I buy time only annually for each
one, and on line.  We have paid the one time charge to have double minutes
on all four.  One year with 400 minutes is $100.00, but with double minutes
that becomes 800 minutes.  I always buy when 250 bonus minutes are offered
so it then ends up being 1050 minutes.  Minutes never expire.  If not used
up they accumulate from year to year.  My wife uses hers very little so
both of her phones have about 4000 minutes for each.  I use mine more so
only have about 1400 on my primary and around 2000 on the other.  Not much
chance of running out of minutes for us.  I got rid of the expensive land
line with it's 15.00 / month taxes over two years ago.

Your mileage may vary, but this works well for us and the coverage is good
almost everywhere we go.

Charlie V.