[AT] OT: Rosebuds! The oxi-acetylene kind...

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Fri Nov 15 22:20:07 PST 2013

Well, that is exactly what I was thinking.  Just haven't posted it. I
read the article.  Thought it was clever.  Silly Power Horse will do
nothing anyway, like Mike says.

My rosebud works.  I used it this afternoon to heat a casting a little
to be able to remove a pipe thread fitting.  I am probably set at 20 and
10, or whatever I was set at last.  Didn't check. Just lit the torch,
adjusted for neutral, and did the job.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA