[AT] OT - Question about chain

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Wed Nov 27 16:54:40 PST 2013

Dave, you're opening up a whole different can of worms. You'll notice
that the Ford driver's all have the stretchy nylon straps so they can
get all the help possible when trying to pull a Chevy. Chevy drivers, on
the other hand, use nothing but chains when pulling a Ford. They don't
want them to end up in the bed of their truck like the big stump! Doug T
PS: What kind of a pulling device do you carry??
PPS: Hope everyone on the list has a good Thanksgiving!!