[AT] Battery Charger

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 26 17:33:29 PST 2013

Hard to say about quality these days. I've got a roll-around model sold by
John Deere that is over 25 years old. If it were to quit I'd look at Sears
and Napa for the biggest one they had, possibly check a "tool truck" but I
probably couldn't afford one of theirs. An off brand may be fine for
occasional use.

John Hall