[AT] photo finish

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sun Nov 24 08:54:30 PST 2013

John, you got me wondering how hot LED's do get. Here is an article that I
found...

"Anyone who has ever grabbed hold of a light bulb while it was still hot
will probably ask, "Do LED lights get hot?" Actually, LED Lights do not get
hot in the sense of creating heat that will burn a person or melt a surface.
In fact, an LED bulb that has been on for days can be unscrewed with bare
hands! A very small immeasurable amount of heat is generated during the
process of the current flowing to the semiconductor, but this heat is so
miniscule it can barely be detected. This is one of the greatest advantages
of LED lighting for a number of reasons."