[AT] Tractor Shop weatherproofing

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Nov 23 06:57:57 PST 2013

Richard,  now that you mention that,  a few years ago I had
to seal a hatch on a big industrial dust collector.  What I found
and used that was cheap and effective was those foam "noodles"
that kids play with in the swimming pool.  They are denser than
pipe insulation but made about the same way and are pretty cheap.
they also come in colors.

Charlie