[AT] FEL Question

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Fri Nov 22 17:31:40 PST 2013

He truly loves the tractor but is having a hard time believing that this was
done to satisfy customer demand.  Even the dealer is questioning the wisdom
of their  decision to provide more power to downward thrust vs roll-back.

Glad to hear you're satisfied with your LS.  I have a Boomer 40-hp and have
had no real issues with it since I bought it in 2004.  I was told that LS
now makes the Boomer for NH. I stopped in my local NH dealer and just
mentioning 'LS' in there brought nothing by snarls :(  They refuse to sell
the new Boomers. According to them, the new ones are off-shore junk.  I'm
sure my '04 came on a boat but it was okay then, but not now.

Oh well.

Thanks again.  I will pass along you advice.

Dick