[AT] Roll Call Checking for storm survivors. SitRep

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Wed Nov 20 08:01:32 PST 2013

It is a little odd to respond to this thread as I live in California, but I
have pertinent information. Yesterday I was returning from my younger
brother's funeral in SW Virginia. Our flight from Richmond to Chicago was
canceled due to the weather in Chicago Saturday evening and Sunday morning
and we ended up spending the day mostly at the USO spot there (unbelievably
nice people!). While I was there, one of the soldiers who came in was
mentioning that the town he got transferred to recently in the Peoria area
and others had tornadoes touch down yesterday morning. Wow.
       Grant Brians
       Hollister,California vegetables, nuts and fruit farmer