[AT] Roll Call Checking for storm survivors. SitRep

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 06:52:26 PST 2013

We took quite a hit in central Michigan.  We were fine, but I work for a transmission line company, and so far we had at least 14 poles snap off.  Still chasing outages, good things the leaves were off or it would have been much worse.

Haven't had a chance to survey our property yet, left in the dank, won't be home until after dark.  Will have to wait until the weekend to survey any damage during the daylight hours.

Enjoy, Joe

Sent via mobile device