[AT] Roll Call Checking for storm survivors. SitRep

Darrell Ratliff dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Mon Nov 18 05:52:10 PST 2013

All is quiet in central Ohio.  Had some pretty good winds for a short period last night but no local damage.  Just a few miles north of me the wind picked up a clear span building and placed it in the middle of the roadway approximately 50 feet or so from it’s original location.  No one was hurt but I can imagine the expressions on the faces of the local residents.

Bigdog