[AT] new line

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 06:45:07 PST 2013

Charlie,

We use dropbox a lot at work. Really nice setup for sharing files between
platforms and over distances. Send someone a link and they can access the
dropbox remotely from whatever platform wherever. We are sharing
engineering drawings between our CAD guy that works offsite and our
fabrication shops elsewhere. We also have a remote customer that wants to
see final testing data; since we have it available we store a copy in a
directory they can access and they can look the data up at their leisure.
Drawing revision control (since we control what's in the dropbox) is easy
by comparison to email.  I haven't worked with pictures but it's like a
network shared drive you can access from about anywhere you have internet
and a connected device. They give you a couple gig of space to play with
for the free version.

Ken in AZ