[AT] new line

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Nov 16 20:27:03 PST 2013

Mike,

Good to hear that you are back up and running even if there might be a
little miss once and a while.  :-) In regards to Fotki, I can truly relate
to your issue with missing photos. I'm supposed to have over 35,000 photos
on Fotki. Most of them tractor related. I've been in contact with the owner
of Fotki recently and they have promised me that none of my pictures are
lost, a huge amount of my pictures aren't there right now, but when they get
the second set of servers up and running in Estonia, they will became active
again.  I was told the second set of servers are in a cargo container and
headed to Estonia right now via boat.  I don't know where they have my
missing photos' stored right now but the total storage is supposed to 78,660
GBytes for just my account.  I would guess at least half of that is missing
right now.  I wouldn't even want to think about having to upload all that
again.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.