[AT] OT: Rosebuds! The oxi-acetylene kind...

Recentjester at aol.com Recentjester at aol.com
Fri Nov 15 05:48:21 PST 2013

heating and pulling a gear off a shaft like that. soak it with  penetrating
oil...clean it very well shiney on the shaft, have the key up heat  the
outside lightly I think a rosebud is overkill unless its a huge gear. we  used
to boil cam gears in old oil in a cut 55 gallon drum smoked but gear would
slip on or in your case off.

In a message dated 11/15/2013 7:17:10 A.M. Central Standard Time,