[AT] Ben's Mill

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Thu Nov 14 17:39:21 PST 2013

Darn, I thought I was going to be the first to chime in on that.  I have a
friend over that way who knows of the mill and some of the history.  He told
me that it operates a few days a year but I don't think he was aware of it's
museum status.

Barnet is on the other side of Vermont from where I am and I spent a lot of
time there for a year or so.  There was a young lady involved in my being
there a lot, actually just about all my free time, and I got to know the
area pretty well between traveling with the girlfriend and deer hunting in
the area for many years after the girl was history.  I think I'll make a run
over there next summer and see the place.