[AT] Ralph, shut the door!

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 14 06:51:19 PST 2013

1989.

It was a  big one, at least for us.  Didn't go anywhere unless it was by tractor for several days.  Somewhere I read it was the first "white Christmas" in eastern NC since 1899...

The REALLY big one I remember was March 1-2, 1980.  I was only in kindergarten but it was a monster.  Then 1989, then we had a pretty big one in 2000 or so.  Everything else has been a few inches here and there.  There was also a big one here in 1973 but that was the year before I was born...

Al