[AT] OT - Gmail

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Nov 14 04:21:26 PST 2013

That is a "feature" of Gmail supposedly designed that way with the
thought that you already know what you wrote a copy of the post from
before sending can be found in the sent folder.  I have both this email
address and a Gmail address - both powered by Google these days.  The
Gmail address does not keep a copy of an email that is returned to me
from a mailing list however this address does.  So far I have not found
a way to change the Gmail behavior.  If I look at web mail for either
account they appear identical except the Gmail address and the return
copies.

David
NW NC