[AT] OT: Rosebuds! The oxi-acetylene kind...

k7jdj at aol.com k7jdj at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 23:54:18 PST 2013

Google found this

"if you fish around on victor's website, you will find thier literature section.
 http://www.thermadyne.com/vec/literature/pdfs/057_65-2007.pdf

 From the chart a #6 MFA is 10/15 Oxy, 8/12 Acetylne in psi".

someone else said 4 Oxy to 1 ratio Acetylene.  For cutting with the larger tips I use about 7 to 10 pounds
acetylene and 30 to 40 pounds oxy.

Gary
Renton, WA