[AT] Ralph, shut the door!

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Nov 13 08:45:35 PST 2013

Ralph I had to cancel work on my sandblasting and painting project today.
High predicted in the low 40's with about 15 to 20 mph wind out of the
north.
Even though it didn't get below about 30 last night, everything on the job
was
frozen up this morning due to wind chill and snow last night.   The guys
didn't much
want to work and it was too cold to get anything accomplished.  Hard to
blast and
paint steel this time of the year, particularly down in a concrete pit with
the opening
facing north.

Charlie