[AT] Ralph, shut the door!

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Nov 13 08:41:04 PST 2013

Same here Al and I've been around here since 1950.  It was colder in the
winters in the 50's through the 70's so
maybe it's just a cycle.  I've seen the Neuse River frozen over solid in New
Bern where it is over 1 mile wide twice.
Once in the 50's and once in the mid 70's.   There hasn't been any ice on it
at all in recent years.