[AT] Ralph, shut the door!

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Nov 13 06:31:37 PST 2013

On 11/13/2013 5:55 AM, Richard Fink Sr wrote:
> Ralph i think it is right open or shut to cold in PA. Your messages are like
> mine out there floating in space getting to crowded i think on the inter
> web.
> R Fink
> PA

Richard, it is interesting that the only place I have seen one of my
replies show up is on this message that you sent to the list. I guess I
am being shunned by the list again as I made several replies last night
to this subject and I never saw any of them here. Oh well, guess it is
good typing practice for me if nothing else.
Red Power forum is missing in action since sometime yesterday afternoon
too. Well at least the "new" atis forum is working fine but there is
only me, Gene and Charlie there to discuss the problems of the world and
the weather.

Ralph in Sask.