[AT] OT

Howard Weeks weeksh at att.net
Sun Nov 10 11:51:48 PST 2013

When I spring for a new or supposedly upgraded OS, it is going to have
to deliver something that I need and want over and above what I have
already bought and paid for. MS hasn't delivered that since XP.

I have switched over to Linux and am happy with it.  Still intend to
keep an XP machine for the occasional software that will not run on Linux.

A new learning curve and work a rounds for features that I already have
on my current system is definitely not going to be on my shopping list.
Nor is the "touchy - feely" screen!

I am not an Apple fan either but for different reasons.

Howard in GA