[AT] OT

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 10 03:29:19 PST 2013

I haven't used Win 8 but if you have any experience with smart phones
I think you'll see some similarity.  One of my friends recently got a Win 8
machine and was baffled by it.  He called Best Buy (where he bought it)
They told him to come in for a 30 minute session with someone to show him
how to use it and he's fine with it now.

Charlie