[AT] OT

Steve Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 15:32:10 PST 2013

I just recently gave up my XP machine at work and got a Win 7 workstation; NOT Win 8.  I would steer clear of 8, but, surely 7 is still available(?).  Win7 is not a great leap from XP and I get along with it just fine.

I've never spent any time with a Mac, but, aren't they supposed to be nice and user-friendly?

SO

Sent from my iPhone