[AT] O.T. - computer misc?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Nov 9 05:22:48 PST 2013

Herb it's hard to do that.  Sometimes you can do it by moving the cursor and
using either the delete key
or the backspace key, generally one line at a time.  The best thing to do is
try to highlight the text you
want to forward by placing your cursor in the first letter of the text and
dragging your mouse diagonally
down and to the bottom opposite corner of the text.  It should all turn
shaded, hopefully without the vertical
line.  If you succeed in that then just right click and select Cut.   Then
open a new email message, place
your cursor in the message area, right click and select paste.