[AT] Misc tractor recommendations?

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Nov 7 09:53:21 PST 2013

I agree - I really enjoy my 861 diesel.   It could use power steering and I had to add hydraulic remotes(about $450) to make it really useful, but otherwise perfect in most ways.  Very fuel efficient too.   The 841 is 4speed and the 861 is 5 speed, and the 871 is a select-o-speed, which has had a reputation for being problem-prone.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone