[AT] Misc tractor recommendations?

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Nov 6 16:31:48 PST 2013

    Dean;

    I am only a few miles from Apple Farm Service. Have been there a couple
of times, usually looking for no longer available parts. They were very
accommodating. Lots of locals deal with them and have heard no bad reports.
They have a very large lot and a large inventory of a variety of equipment.

    Farmers Equipment Company in Urbana will be the closest Case IH dealer.
Haven't done any business with the Urbana store, but have good sercice at
their New Hampshire store northwest of me on Rt. 33. Greg is a good parts
man.

                            Gene