[AT] Misc tractor recommendations?

Carl Gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Wed Nov 6 15:59:41 PST 2013

Dean-  Seems like there were conversion kits to convert an M from the
transmission driven PTO to engine driven, or maybe it was just available on
later Ms and 300s - perhaps one of the red fanatics can add to or correct
this for me and you.  There are 3 point hitch conversions available today
and it seems like hydraulics can be made live too.
Who needs a newer tractor when an old reliable M can be made to have the new
useful goodies?