[AT] OT: chemical containers Ron Cook and others

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 4 04:03:02 PST 2013

Good ideas Herb.   Mine will be used initially for water for pressure
washing.
I've washed them with ammonia water and with Dawn dishwashing detergent.
Both are well known for cleaning ag spray tanks and are very effective.  By
the
time I get through pumping several thousand gallons of pressure washer water
through them they should be safe for whatever I decide to use them for.
However,
I doubt if I ever store potable water in them.   I know where I can buy more
(these
were free) for $65.00 each that I KNOW had food grade products in them and
are single use.

Charlie