[AT] Misc tractor recommendations?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 3 07:44:21 PST 2013

John that is a problem to the northeast of here in Beaufort and Washington
counties on the big
farms.  A creature called a Nutria burrows in the canal banks and undermines
the roads.
There is no sign of it until a heavy tractor or combine goes down the road
and it caves in.
The canals on those farms are sometimes 25' wide and 15' deep, usually
smaller but still
big enough to be dangerous to fall into with a piece of equipment.  I know
there have been
some serious injuries and possibly some deaths from it.

Charlie