[AT] ZD28

Claude claudekyker at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 06:46:49 PDT 2013

Just wanted to comment on the Kubota ZD28.  I have one and it is very stable on steep ground.  On a very steep side hill it will slide before it feel "tippy".  Up and down hill is not as good, but with common sense is ok.  Downhill the rear wheels will slide, as will most mowers.  Up hill the front can get a little lite, but it takes very steep ground.  As far as stability is concerned, it is as good as any mower that I have had except for a Craftsman that had dual rear wheels.  I love my ZD28 and use it to mow my lawn, barn yards and sometime pasture fields.  That little Diesel engine is fuel efficient.  FYI, I have an almost new woods 6' finish mower that sits in the barn, a bush hog (that I hate to use), a cycle bar mower, a disc mower that I have put taller shoes on to mow 4 inches high.  The disc mower gets most of the pasture mowing, but if it is not too tall I use the ZD on the pasture.

Claude
East Tennessee hills

Sent from my iPad