[AT] 24 volt Deere's

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Nov 2 04:38:38 PDT 2013

I'll see what DB has to offer. I'll check to see if the current system is
functioning by the book before I get real serious about converting. The '69
4020 we had gave much better battery service--I think it had 2 6 volts. I
don't remember what the 4430 had but it was the best system of the three.

John