[AT] A message for Ralph

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Nov 2 04:33:21 PDT 2013

My uncle plugged the beater on his 6620 Deere with green dog fennel while
cutting wheat one June. He tried rocking it, reversing it, finally burnt up
the belt. We went to help get it going the next morning. Carried every kind
of hand, coping, keyhole, and tree limb saw we could think of along with a
couple sharp butcher knives. It was raining that morning, so coupled with 90
deg. heat, it wasn't fun. Three of us took turns going inside to work on it,
took about an hour or two to clear it. That was a new weed to us that from
then on was scouted for and then sprayed.

John Hall