[AT] Misc tractor recommendations?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Nov 2 03:25:34 PDT 2013

One thing about your Farmall M.  It doesn't have the capability to use 3 pt
hitch implements
and it's a bit big and cumbersome but when the snow gets high or the mud
gets deep that old
girl will go when nothing else will.  With those big, slow turning rear
wheels and high ground clearance, if
she'll start, she'll go!  One word of caution in case you've never actually
run the M or a similar tractor
in rough terrain,  resist the urge to put a steering wheel spinner knob on
it or if you have one take it off
or be prepared to break your thumb or wrist.

Charlie